Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NUFFNANG / ADIDAS NEO: SO UNDERCOVER MOVIE SCREENING

Last Month, I joined Nuffnang's blog contest wherein we were asked to blog  about how we express our personality through style (click here to read my entry!), Winners would win 2 ticket's for So undercover's movie screening and 5 most expressive and creative entries would be chosen and will win a pair of adidas NEO sneakers. I received an email few days after I submitted the entry telling me that I had won 2 tickets, and was so excited on the event itself thinking that they'd announce the winners for the sneakers there. 


The day before the said event, I received an sms on both my phone and my viber account...


I was so so so so happy and excited at the same time!
I haven't picked It up, so I can't show you guys any pictures yet, But i will within this week.


The movie was okay. I don't know if it's just me but I just feel like it's too pa teen. lol
I would've probably liked the film if I watched it 5 years ago, lol. 
Anyways, Thanks to Nuffnang Ph and Adidas Neo for the opportunity and shoes (in advance)!

Sign up for nuffnang and enjoy the perks of being a nuffie!





No comments :

Post a Comment