Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello, 2013!

This is not my first time to blog, not my first post, and not my first blog account. This is one out of the gazillion blogs i made, and this time, I'm gonna stay and I'm gonna take this blog seriously (okay, that's kinda corny ~ eew.) lol. Anyhoos, Instead of Introducing myself to my future readers, I would just be showing slash sharing some of my Instagram photos that i took within the past 24 hours :)

Outfit for New years eve :) Pink cardigan and polka dot inner top, Thrifted
White laced skirt, Bazaar @ St. Francis Square

Goodmorning, 2013!

My 2013 planner that i bought for just 100 bucks at National Bookstore :)
I'm so inlove with it!

Included Captions on each photo so you would guys would know what the hell is that picture all about. Hihi. Forgot to create my new years resolution before New year, So I'm gonna share it to everyone else next time. ;)


Follow me on instagram! :
 @kishyology | @canukishme

No comments :

Post a Comment