Friday, January 18, 2013

Change is good, yeah?

Dear Reader,
I have changed my url and my username from canukishme to exkishme. I like it more. I just thought of that right at this very moment. I was actually creating a new banner for canukishme but i feel like it just doesn't suit me. All i know is i liked it because it sounds like CANYOUSEEME which is a site we use at the office all the fuckin' time. Then suddenly the word excuse me bumped into this senseless head of mine. And since I am kish and i'm the girl who never stops talking, i remembered how i usually say that word, "EXCHEESSMEE" and i don't know if you think it really goes well but i think my name, in the middle of the EX and the ME really sounds amazing (Okay, that's mixed with a bit of exaggeration, Although i think it really sounds very very good lol) / Inspired by AMALAYER haha.

EXKISHME
1. Used to acknowledge and ask forgiveness for an action that could cause offense.
2. Used to request that a statement be repeated.

USED IN A SENTENCE:
1. EXKISHME FOR MY BEHAVIOR I DIDN'T MEAN TO SMASH HIS FACE WITH A PLATE.
2. EXKISHME, ANSABEH MO TE?  in english, EXKISHME, WACHASAAAYYYY??

lol.
Anyhoos, I think it's more me, and i like it so so so much. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment