Saturday, January 12, 2013

Journey back to the artsy fartsy world ♥


Dear Reader,

Been sneakin' and reading art and diy blogs, Looking around my room for the past few days, I don't know. My eyes are just hungry, Hands are itchy and I want to go back to my artsy fartsy world. Been artless since i started going back to work -- And I've been getting my hands busy with doodle-ing in the office for a week now cause i really am planning to go back (Not full time, though!). Maybe an artsy post once a week, ye?

PLAN #1

Clean and re-organize my art materials.
They are currently on Hibernation mode for 
6 months now. trolololol



PLAN #2

To blog about my journey back to my artsy fartsy world atleast once a week.
Ye, This time I should not stop with just pinteresting and blog hopping, I should post
my own. YEAAAAAAAAAAH!


**ZO MUCH PLAN GOING IN MY HEAD NAWWW**
♥ ♥ Me so egg-say-ted ♥ 




---

Dear whoever is reading this, are you also into DIY / ART / ORGANIZING and BLOGGING?
Do you still remember what's your first art/diy/organization post all about?

send me the links via the comments page!
Lemme' read it puhleeeeeeease?

--

canuKISHme

No comments :

Post a Comment