Thursday, March 14, 2013

Live Your Style with adidas NEO



There's nothing interesting about looking perfect -
you lose the point... 

Ask anyone that knows me personally to describe me, and I bet my whole month's salary they would tell you how talkative and energetic I am. And since I know myself better, let me add this: I am bubbly and A very happy person. And if I were to be compared to a color, I would be a RAINBOW (well, that is if there's such a thing as color rainbow, lol).



My style is kind of predictable and tomboyish and I prefer jeans than dress, sneakers or doll shoes than heels. But I don't let my being  make me look boring, by wearing a lot of colors. And since I like to explore and try new things, From flats, I have tried and I am loving wedges now. :)



I like colors. If I'd wear a black or a white top, I'd make sure that I would wear bright colored shoes, or maybe a colorful cardigan. I don't let my mood affect the clothes I am wearing. If I am happy, I would wear colorful clothes, If I am mad or sad, I'd still wear colorful clothes or I'll wear black but I would make sure that I'd either wear colored pants or a bright colored shoe. I just don't get the point of wearing dulled color clothes when you're already sad, It would just make you look more down and sad and i love looking at the mirror, so I don't want to look at the mirror and just be reminded of how sad i am. I have just learned to not let sadness eat you. I'd let my colorful clothes eat my sadness away!







You want what you're wearing to say something
about you, about who you are.
- Emma Watson




Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.

Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.

NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.








No comments :

Post a Comment