Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OOTD : "SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW"




---
EVERYONE WANTS HAPPINESS,
NO ONE WANTS PAIN.
BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE A RAINBOW,
WITHOUT A LITTLE RAIN.


My day starts at night, so let this be my ootd post for March 13th evening up to March 14th morning. lol. Since I'm rushing my butt to go to work, I decided to wear something easy to wear, at something na makakatakbo ako from metrowalk to the office! wahahaha!


Top: Thrifted
Pants: Bizaare


Here are my office and picture buddies! :) 
Handsome and Pretty playmates/chikamates and colleagues!


with ria, my gf <3


With adam's mistress, Japz :))))


And this is EMMA, my mortal enemy </3 
lol. Just joking. ;)


Hittin' high, Hittin' low
Win or lose you should go.
Getting warm, getting cold
Weather could be so good or bad.
But baby this is life now don't get mad.
- Rainbow, Southborder

---

After work, I went straight to brhent's school cause I bought him milk. He's getting bigger and more talkative and more handsome. Hihihi. On our way to my Aunt's house, He told me that I have nice shoes and asked me if it's new, I don't know why he asked me that, but i find it really really cute :3. He had non-stop kwento. He said he was very good in school today. :)


Even if there is pain now

Everything will be alright
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me
There's a rainbow always after the rain
 - Rainbow, Southborder





No comments :

Post a Comment