Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid!





Wohoo! It's Payday Again! And that means time to: Pay bills, List and Buy the things we "Need", and my favorite, *at kung may matitira lang* Time to buy things for Me, Myself and I. Well, There really isn't problem with me spending money for stuff like clothes, Cause I'm very, Kuripot. I'm not after the  brand, I prefer something that's Affordable but with Quality.

I should not even call myself kuripot, I should just define myself "Practical". Yes? This is just what we should be when we go out to shop. We should always be "Practical", We should all be looking for something that's Affordable but with Quality, Just like what Sun Cellular Offers. :)




SUN PLAN 600
- Unli Sun Calls & Texts
- 350 FREE Texts to other networks
And an 
ALCATEL IDOL
* Lightest Phone From Alcatel*

********

SUN PLAN 999
- Unli Sun Texts
- Unli Mobile Internet
- 4 hours Sun Calls
And an 
ALCATEL IDOL ULTRA
* Thinnest Phone From Alcatel*


Now tell me guys if i still need to explain Why Sun Cellular Plan 600 and Plan 999 is The Good Choice in Postpaid. lol But anyhoos, I think it's a good choice because It's quality and affordability rolled into one. Just what everyone needs :)





No comments :

Post a Comment