Friday, May 24, 2013

NUFFNANG x KETTLE KORN MOVIE PREMIERE: FAST AND THE FURIOUS 6

Last night, After Work, I went straight to Shangrila to watch the movie premiere of Fast and the Furious 6.. I'm not really a fan of the previous fast and the furious, I don't even remember if I was able to watch any of the ff movies.. So when I was informed that I won tickets, I youtubed ff6's trailer, and yes, I know I'll enjoy the movie, because the trailer is nothing but dope. Flying cars? Cool effects? I got all sorts of excited inside me. So yeah, Took a cab, went straight to shang with the boyfriend. Thank God my office is just near Shang.


What I wore last night :)

Place was jam packed, I guess alot of bloggers showed up. Was not able to take a lot of pictures because I'm running out of battery ( Blame the boyfriend.), And sorry for the quality of photos, I only use my phone's cam on taking pictures! x) Anyways, there were foods, also free kettle korn popcorns that are being distributed by their staffs. To bad We weren't able to get one, cause they ran out of stock:( Huhuhuhu.






The movie started around 10pm. And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. From start until the last part, I was O____O Amazed. I love everything about the movie. Action Scenes, Effects, Story, Lesson, Actors, etc.. CHECK, CHECK, CHECK! I really am not good on writing movie reviews, But If I were to rate the movie, I'll give a 5 out of 5. I don't know. I'm just so amazed, I'm sorry. lol


Again, Thanks to Nuffnang PH and Kettle Korn


No comments :

Post a Comment