Friday, May 3, 2013

Smile! It's Friday!

Friday, Unlike most of you guys, Isn't the start of my Rest Day. It's Actually My Second/Last Rest day for the week. So, If you're wondering how I feel on Fridays, Let me give you guys a scenario that I'm sure you'll understand. My Friday is Just like your Sunday. So When It's Friday, I get the feeling most of you get when It's Sunday: the "Haaaaaaaaaay, May pasok nanaman bukas" feeling. lol =))))))))))) Anyways, I just got home from SM MEGAMALL. My beloved boss treated us out for dinner. It's my first time to eat at Dad's, And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I think I know where we'll be celebrating our anniversary. Mehehehe.




  • Food, Check!
  • Service, Check!
  • Price, Worthed -- Check! (Although, ours was free! Thanks meow! Haha)

Today's also the 1st day of the SM Megamall 3 day Sale, So the mall was jam packed! And since we're already there, Bakit hindi tayo maki sali? Hahaha. So the boyfriend and I went shopping. -- and tadaaaaaaah the winner is -- BRHENT! Cause most of the things we bought are for him! Hahaha 


Brhent's kind of choosy with the clothes he wears. At a very young age, He knows what fits him, and what looks good on him. He doesn't want baggy clothes. He loves wearing maong shorts or maong pants. He's very maporma, that's why we're very excited to see the look on his face when he sees our latest hauls for him. Mehehehehe.

And while we're looking around for things we can buy for Brhent, We saw this shirt. Color's cute and the cloth is just perfect for summer even if it's a t-shirt, then the salesman told us that it's 2 for 250 php. We're supposed to buy another design for him, but i ended up asking kuya salesman for a size that can fit me. And tadaaahhh *drum roll plzzzzzzzzzz* 
PERKS OF BEING  STUCK IN THE BODY OF A TWELVE YEAR OLD!


WHO SAY'S YOU CAN'T BE TERNO WITH YOUR BABY BOY?
* I wonder what he'd think about this 20 years from now..*
hahahahahahahaha!~


And here's my #ootd for today, May 3, 2013.

Top from a tiangge here in ortigas, Tights from Sm Dept. Store, Shoes from St. Francis
and BYUU my toy dolphin from Dad's! :) Hehehehe.


No comments :

Post a Comment