Thursday, May 2, 2013

OH MY SUN!


Oh hello SUMMMMMMERRR! 
Mr. Sun's been mad for a month now. I don't want to do anything, I just want to stay still. Having no AC means suicide, cause no matter how many electric fans you have, wala -- SOBRANG INIT PARIN!
What I suggest that you do guys on a very hot day like this? Do the laundry. 
I did ours yesterday, and they're all dry by night. :)


As per google, That's the temperature here in MNL today, Now I know that 35 degrees can ruin up my happy mood. Mehehehehehehe. I don't want no people near me. Even Brhent is in bad mood. He normally sleeps for 3 hours in the afternoon but he just slept for an hour and a half, and he already is using 2 electric fans. Beaaaaaaaaaaaaaat that.


Pero I still have time to make pa-cute on the camera, beat that! Hahahahahahahaha.


No comments :

Post a Comment