Saturday, July 13, 2013

40 Day Love Dare

Woke up because of a very disturbing dream and found myself craving for something to eat. Asked Adam to go get me some bread, and while he's outside playing, found myself reading this blog about the "40 Day Love Dare". It's something you should read day by day, but I'm reading everything anyways, mehehe. Asked him to read it with me, but has not answered him about what it's about. Anyways, I'm reading Day 3 and it just made me feel good. Reading this made me feel that I am not a perfect wife (We're not married yet I know, but we have Brhent and we're living in one roof, which makes me feel like I have the authority, though not by GOD "yet" to call myself a wife) I'm reading this because I want to be a Good one. I'm reading this because I want to serve God, Adam and Brhent better. I'm on Day 3 of the that Love Dare and I know I have a lot of things to work into, and I like how this book gives me an idea of how to do it. It gives examples where I can relate, through inspiring words and Bible Verses. 

I think I need to push myself back to sleep because It's already 3am. Would continue reading this tomorrow. If you guys want to read it then click this.

GOODMORNIGHT!
xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment