Tuesday, April 29, 2014

04292014: If I stay.


0 4 2 9 2 0 1 4

There's something about this pain that I love. 
I love how it hurts. I love how it wakes me up. 
I like how it opens my eyes.
 The pain, even if it hurts so much, makes me see things -- 
Makes me feel things that I don't feel when I am too happy. 


We complain when something bad happens,
We complain when someone hurts us.
We get mad when others pull us down.
Then we cry.


Instead of complaining, have you tried asking yourself why?
Instead of hating, and crying, and whining, Have you tried waiting?
Waiting for the right time.
Because in time -- 
Your why's would be answered.


In time..
You would say thank you.
Thank you for waking me up.
Thank you because the pain made me stronger.

In time, you would understand.


In time,
The pain won't be too painful.



What I wore:
Top & Skirt - Thrifted
Flats - Solemate

No comments :

Post a Comment