Sunday, May 11, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

What would you correct from your past to save the
 future?

I should've used my head more and my heart less. Don't get me wrong. I don't regret having a child at a young age and I don't regret being with Adam. It's just that If I have used my head more, everything would happen in the right time. Less fights. Less misunderstandings. More love.

But I also believe that everything happens for a reason. So yeah.

X-MEN:  Days of Future Past



"Days of Future Past" is a storyline in the Marvel Comics comic book The Uncanny X-Men issues #141-142, published in 1981. It deals with a dystopian future in which mutants are incarcerated in internment camps. An adult Kate Pryde transfers her mind into her younger self, the present-day Kitty Pryde, who brings the X-Men to prevent a fatal moment in history that triggers anti-mutant hysteria. (Source)



No comments :

Post a Comment