Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Saturday in bullets! :)


  • I woke up early, around 3ish, went to the kitchen and realized that I don't have to go to work 1 hour before my Saturday shift because IT IS SATURDAY, NOT MONDAY. So I went back to bed, Because In sleeping, every minute counts. Yes?


  • Woke up around 4 am, Prepared the clothes I'll be wearing and prepared the bag that I'll be using. This is what happens when you unintentionally slept very early the day before you go to work, and was just very sleepy to wake up in the middle of the night to prepare the things you'll need. Oh so unorganized life. This, has to end soooooooooooooooon, ermergerd.
#OOTD

  • Went to work 15 minutes before 6am and reached the office quarter to 7am.
  • And then this happened:
weirdness overloaddddddddddddddddd.



Oh the Joy of having camera 360's big head effect! lol

  • Yah, Thank you lord for introducing me to my swann family. I would never, ever leave this account, Everything does really happen for a reason. This work came into my life at the right time! Oh God I love my job and my colleagues or should I say, My second family :3

And now, I'll leave you with this gif That I just created


Weirdness overflowing now, I know.
Sorry. lol :))))))))





No comments :

Post a Comment