Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

When asked about what I want to be when I grow up, The 5 year old me would always answer "Gusto ko Maging Artista" So I joined free drama classes back in Elementary, Joined Declamation and though I wasn't really blessed with good voice, I joined singing contests in our school. Bahahaha. And that was Elementary. When I was in High school, I created this notebook filled with stories I made, And Imagined it being a movie. And that's the reason Why I took up Mass communication as my course back in College. Now I'm Thinking, What If I'd be a Star on My own movie.. What would it be? Then I came up with this. :D


The story would be about Little Miss Sunshine's Adventure. It would be the life of a Little Miss Sunshine, How she gives Inspiration and Light to other peoples lives. How she manages to smile even with her own life problems. How she sees and shares positivity to other people. The movie would end with a lesson showing that after the rain is a rainbow, and that all you need to do is to release the Little Miss Sunshine in you.

Oha!

People needs this kind of movie nowadays, Something that doesn't revolve around boy-girl relationship. Something that would leave something to their hearts :) I Imagine this watching this with my family, with an Ice Cold Cola matched with the sweet and salty taste of Kettle Korn, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum! 


Hahahaha. Sorry, I just need to squeeze this in, because a movie is not a movie without a popcorn in hand. And since I'm not a fan of salty food, I'd prefer Kettle Korn's sweet with a touch of salty taste! Hmmm, the taste of caramelized pop corn is just making me drooooooooool. hihihihihi. So yeah, Who knows? Maybe I'd get to be what I wanted to be when I was 5, huh? lol



No comments :

Post a Comment