Thursday, June 27, 2013

I CAN DO IT, I CAN MAKE IT!

Funny how hard we work to earn money and how easy it goes away, yeah? I've been working for 4 years, earning more than the minimum salary but I don't have any savings and we don't have our own pad yet.. Yes, you guys can tell me how bad of a spender I am :( .


Last night, I slept with a pen and magazine in hand. I'm planning to put up a business because I don't want to just have one source of income. Brhent's growing up and I want to start saving money for he's school needs because In 2 years, He'd be transferring to a Big School. I still am planning on what business to put up but It would definitely be something that I love doing. Here's a list of what I want to have in bullets, Putting things that I want in a list motivates me to focus on saving up money, so yeah, here it goes:

  • I want to have our own pad.
  • Own business
  • Put Brhent in a Good School.
  • to have 0 Debt
  • To have my own craft room
  • To go back to school while working
All of those would be possible, I know. What I just need to do now is to focus and be Organized on everything. Budget is not much of a big deal if i'm doing everything for my goals in life, yeah? :)




“Organization isn't about perfection; it's about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life.”


No comments :

Post a Comment