Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday, but It's okay!


I don't know if I'm just too positive or just weird, But I love Mondays. This might not be my first day of work (Because my Rest day falls on a Wednesday and Thursday) But i still see it as my first day because It's the first day of the week. I know this means "traffic jam" or "start of a long week" or even "Hay, trabaho nanaman" for most of you guys, but I'm seeing it as "New Beginning" where you can polish all the flaws you've done for the past week. It's just like the day of moving on or a start of another story.. 


I hate being and doing something negative every Monday. When I was in Highschool, being late on Monday's means that I'm going to be late for the whole week, and When I ain't late on Monday's that means that I would do everything not to be late for the whole week. Parang Magic lang ganon? lol. I just like it when I'm not late every Monday kasi It serves as a challenge for myself, Na I did good, I should be consistent. I hope I'm making sense. -______-


What I’m just trying to say is that, we always have to be positive. Let’s not look at Monday as a start of a hell week, rather a beginning of a new story, Diba ang cute? ;) Mehehehe.


Monday, July 22, 2013
What I wore at Work Today.

Pink Cardigan 
Plain Black Shirt 
Floral Pants, True Love 
Black Wedge, St. Francis Square


Twitter: @apieceofkish
Instagram:

No comments :

Post a Comment