Sunday, August 11, 2013

What Kish wore today : It was never random..





-------------
SUNDAY
-------------
It's the second day today that I have woke up before my normal wake up time, and again, following that tip i read the other day, which is not to go back to sleep if you already woke up, even if it's before your alarm clock alarms, and yes, it is very useful. I wasn't feeling sleepy the whole day, I feel great, and I wasn't late for work (Actually, I was not OA sa pagka early, but I was pretty early *wink*). It was also avail at work earlier, and while I was on break, kuya Jr (My colleague) and I talked about how we landed on swann (Our account/current/forever *crosses fingers* work), I can't just make kwento the whole story, but it's so amazing how things lead us to a certain path just because It was what God wants to happen. This is why I realized that things that's happening on my life isn't random. This is why:

- Even if we have money before, I was sent to a Public School. Because of that I met Adam, I got pregnant and why I have Brhent now.

- I was just reading random posts from the world wide web and suddenly found out that I should never go back to sleep even if I woke up earlier than my wake up call, Followed it, and it's one of the reason why I have so much energy at work.

- This is why I wasn't hired on that company because It's not meant for me, I was meant to be with Swann.

- Why I wore shorts today, and got scolded by my boss because It's not allowed pala to wear short shorts but any shorts that's about knee level is allowed, It was meant na suotin ko yun so I would know na bawal pala. (Okay, that one is just so funny pero, di ba it's connected?)



When It is all finished, You will discover that:
It was never Random..


Remember: 
1. Whoever comes are the right people.
2. Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
3. Whenever it starts is the right time.
4. When it's over, it's over.


I may have not gone where I intended to go, but i think I've ended up where I needed to be. 
/Douglas Adams

No comments :

Post a Comment