Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What Kish wore today : It's Gonna be Okay.

WEDNESDAY.

Today, I woke up late because I slept late. That made me almost late and I hate it. Tried to fight bad vibes and to make bawi by doing good in my calls, but I don't know if the bad vibes is just chasing me because most of my callers are either not that techie or their computers are as slow as my brain yesterday, which was very sabaw yesterday (ι´Д`)ノ

E sabe nga nila, 'There's a rainbow always after the rain..' Thank you God because yung linya sa shuttle today is not long, and there was no traffic. ∩(︶▽︶)∩ yahoo!

Lesson:

There's 24 hours in 1 day. It doesn't mean that when you have a fucked up 10 hours, means the whole day would be bad. Think positive, There's still 14 hours left. Don't wait for something good to happen, Do something.







Watchup || Pants || Shoes || Top





No comments :

Post a Comment