Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe!


People that knows me and knows my number (Well, mostly friends, colleagues, and Family) knows how lazy I am to text or call just not unless it's very important. I just reply to them by facebook message, lol. But I don't think i can't resist Globe's offer, specially now that they became BIGGER and BETTER! They actually made my life complicated. Why? Because I don't really know if i should GOBIGGER or GOBETTER? How to decide? List down the things that you need then choose.
***
- I need something that can text both Globe users and Non Globe users. Cause Unfortunately, some of my friends and relatives don't use globe, I don't really have a problem with my colleagues just because they are Globe users, *Hooray*

- I need something that I can use to send them a message via FB, WECHAT, KAKAOtalk etc. Just because I have friends that are like me who's very lazy replying via text but is always online! hihihi.

- Something Affordable. Well, that's just because I'm cheap, like that. Mehehe.
***

Well, those are the things that I need to consider. So what tooooooooo choooose now?



Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.
Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.
Go Better
GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.
Hmmm.. Pretty hard, yeah? Specially if all of them are affordable! 
But considering the list that I have made, I think I'd go for GOBIGGER!
I think GoUNLI30 is just perfect for me! I can text everyone on my contacts without worrying if they're on the same network or different network! Plus I can call co-GLOBE users without worrying if I have enough load since it's Unlimited, and for those that are always online but just don't want to text or is too lazy to reply through SMS (LOL!) I'd still have unli-chat experience with the best apps available! Hooray!

Adam (the hubby) and I would surely enjoy these promos! Now more time to talk either via wechat/ fb chat or through calls/sms!





Now, It's your turn to decide, Would you Guys GOBIGGER or GOBETTER? Go make your list now! And if you ain't using Globe yet, well look at what you're missing lol.














No comments :

Post a Comment