Thursday, September 12, 2013

RANDOM THOUGHTS IN BULLETS >>>


  • Hello, I'm still alive! Arrgh, I don't know if I'm just not used to being on night shift, But i just feel like I am not  being productive during my rest days. Spent my first rest day sleeping, then come the second day, That's when I did the cleaning, laundry and the blog hopping -- and it's the last rest day for the week, so that means I'm gonna go back to work tomorrow evening, Can someone remind me where's the rest on rest days? >.< But yeah, at least I have work.

  • I'm thinking of just tweaking the blog's header. I love how the whole blog looks like and how the color matches but I'm not that happy with the picture of my header, what do you guys think eh?

  • What do you think of a blog series? Thinking of making one as well, that would help me on organizing my posts and to help me think of a topic to share/to blog. Also haven't done the blogroll. So many things to do, So litol time available >.<

  • Haven't posted any #ootd's just because I was feeling down last week.

  • Finished 2 commissioned artwork! One for a friend's Online Shop logo, and the other one is a logo for my client's kid's Nautical Themed Birthday Party. I was also the one who did the logo for his Pirate themed birthday party last year, So happy to see satisfied customers. :)

Etsetera Shop's Logo:



Commissioned Artwork for Ma'am Kristalyn's Son
(2nd Birthday: Nautical Theme Party)
Last year:
(1st Birthday: Pirate Theme Party)

  • Gonna continue eating dinner now, would finish organizing the room and would take a bath (Yes, because It's my rest day, I forgot that I haven't taken a bath yet *LOLLINNNNNNG)



3 comments :

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete