Thursday, March 28, 2013

Positivity all the way!

I love being positive, although there are really times that I feel so down. I let myself cry and be down and feel sorry for a while, But I'll climb my way up to that positivity ladder. I like sharing positivity cause I really love being on a very rainbowish vibe, Full of colors, full of happy people. :) That's when I thought of giving my ootd posts (Outfit of the day posts) a twist. Something that shows what I love to do, and would bring smiles and good vibes ;)


I created an album on my facebook account  OOTDS, CHIBI ME & POSITIVITY! wherein I post all of my ootd's with positive quotes / bible verses captions. Got alot of likes. And I'm happy that people liked it and I hope that those quotes somehow reached their hearts and souls and I hope that It helped them feel better and feel more positive :) And for those who doesn't have facebook ,  has not added me yet or just don't want to add me, these are some of the photos and quotes that I've uploaded ;)


03272013 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10


Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. - Francesca Reigler


03252013

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity."
Sir Winston Churchill


03262013 

"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." -Theodore Roosevelt



And for those who's currently feeling down.. Cry. Let yourself be down for a while. It's not bad to be sad or mad or be negative. It's bad when you let those negative feelings eat you alive. But make sure that after a day  or two, learn to move forward and look at the brighter side of things. Let it be a lesson, and remember these:



Somedays, You just have to create your own sunshine.




Spread Positivity! 




No comments :

Post a Comment