Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WHAT KISH WORE: Thank God It's Monday!

Monday.
For normal people, Monday is: The first day of the week, "hay nako may pasok nanaman" day, most hated day, horrible traffic jam, "ang tagal naman mag friday" day.

For me: THANK GOD IT'S MONDAY!

Okay don't hate me please. I am absolutely a normal human being having good vibes all over my body just because i go on rest day every Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Hihi. Advantage? I only need to wear business attires every Monday (Because we're required to wear business attires every Mondays - Wednesdays that means that I'd go back to work by Thursday), Less days with heavy traffic jams, less  people in the mall, More more more more rest. Anyhoos, here's what i wore at work yesterday (Monday, January 27, 2014)


Top (Thirfted) , Black Skater Shirt , Red Flats






FYI:


No comments :

Post a Comment