Sunday, March 30, 2014

Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san


What I was looking for was a way to lessen the pimples that decided to live in my face and this soap that was recommended by my manager not just lessen and dried my pimples, it also made my skin look better. I easily believe people whenever they recommend something, because they won't recommend something that wasn't tried and tested, so right after people noticed the change on my skin and my face, I felt like this piece of magic deserves a space here in my blog. My first kojie.san review has been my most viewed blog post, It's a short review when  I first used it (here). I also have a follow up post months after my first review (here). Using it for about a year now, and I have no regrets. I would still recommend it to everyone.

When it comes to your skin care, why is it important to use only the original kojic acid soap?

For me, It would always be important to only use the original kojic acid soap, so we would be able to achieve the skin we want to have: A more beautiful, and acne free skin. We also need to keep in mind that we would only want to use a kojic soap that would make not break our skin, agree?

  • Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market.
  • Kojie.san has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening product.
  • It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
  • It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients.
Let's all have that camera 360 look in real life by using Kojie.San!





No comments :

Post a Comment