Saturday, March 9, 2013

Up up and away!


March started with me winning awesome prices because of my hobby, which is blogging. It started "Okay". Now, the Okay road is bringing me somewhere dark, A dead end. But i won't complain. This is part of life. This is one of God's plan and this is one of those millions of test I need to take. This is like those types of bad tasting medicine when you're sick, that you need to take to make you feel way way better. Today, I just need a good rest, and good sleep and an awesome mind set, then I would start my journey to the positivity land. :)

I had a pretty good cry and realization earlier. I know I've had such big mistakes that led me to this. Mistakes that God wanted me to commit because I need to learn. I realized that I'm such a bad person when I'm mad. I lose the happy me, I let go of my brain and I don't think before I speak.. In short, I lose self control. Now I know that i should keep my mouth and my head shut so my brain won't go elsewhere, So that I'd still be able to think before I do and say anything. I also realized that I lost my respect and love for myself which is very important. I learned that people should love themselves first. Cause If you love yourself, You'll trust and respect not just yourself but others as well. Now I need to be a better me. I don't want these things happen again. I don't want to cry no more.

Starting today, I would list down positive thoughts and feed my self with positive energy. Then, I would share it with others. Starting today, I would not lose self control and would think before I speak so I won't end up hurting anyone. Today, I won't punish and hurt myself. I would love myself first, So i could love and respect others. Today, I'd be a better me. A better mom. A better friend. And would focus on my goals in life.

“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.” 
- Donald J. Trump


No comments :

Post a Comment